- Household items such as foil, paper towels, food trays, etc. can be used to create better lighting due to trapping the flash onto the subject of the photo.
- Gradient reflections on products can be achieved by placing a diffuser between the light and the subject. This will act as a mirror so you need to find the perfect angle to catch the reflection and highlight your product.
- Using a sweep background will help emphasize the product.
- Showing the product in use will influence the consumer to purchase it even more.
- Place the table you’re placing the product on as close to the window as possible without intersecting any shadows.