- Define and identify various camera angles and the effects they have on subject matter.
- Apply various camera angles to tell a story using a toy or figurine of choice.
- Utilize photo editing basics to enhance images.
We begin today by taking a few notes on camera angles:
FYI: Camera Angle Quiz tomorrow!
Due by Monday Sept. 7, 2020
Instructions for turning in project:
- After you capture your images according to the directions above, edit the 8 photos you will submit using your phone editing features or Snapseed.
- Use PicCollage to place the 8 photos onto one grid. Here’s a video showing you how to use this app: PicCollage YouTube Link PicCollage Edpuzzle Link
- Upload your collage to your class period Padlet Gallery Wall. Include your name in the post (first name and last initial only) and give your photo series a title of your choice! Padlet Links are included below…
- Due to the Padlet gallery wall by Monday 9/7/20!
Watch this video for inspiration…
Edpuzzle Version of Little Toys, Big World: