Find the PowerPoint study guide assignment in Teams.
Fill out and turn in by tomorrow before our Wellness Wednesday check in. Answers will be given out at that time!
PRACTICING DEPTH OF FIELD ASSIGNMENT #2
This is a really fun assignment and totally powerful to see how you can transform a random location to something amazing.
- Use a person or object as your subject.
- Take photos of your subject in 5 seemingly boring or ugly places.
- Take a photograph of your location using wide/deep depth of field (high f-stop #).
- Use close cropping to completely fill the camera frame with your subject and use a Shallow Depth of Field (Large Aperture/Low F Stop #) to blur the background on each of your photos.
- Do this 5 different times with different locations. (Photo of location with wide depth of field, then photo of the subject in that location with shallow depth of field.)
- Edit your photos using Snapseed or your phone editing features.
- Create a collage of your five favorite photographs using PicCollage.
- I would also like to see a collage of your locations (so that means you are turning in two collages). Turn in on Teams assignment: “DoF Practice #2”.