Place the 5 shallow Depth of Field photos you recently took and put them in a collage using PicCollage. Make sure the photos don’t get cut off by the grids. You can use the Freestyle grid option so that you fit the photos in your own configuration.
Upload the collage with your 5 Shallow Depth of Field photos to Padlet: https://padlet.com/delasa/period4
Depth of Field Summary PPT
Put a PowerPoint together that includes the following:
- Definition of Depth of Field.
- How aperture affects depth of field along with one diagram of your choice.
- What are other things that affect depth of field in a photo (besides aperture)?
- Explanation of SHALLOW depth of field with a photo example (can be from online source).
- Explanation of WIDE/GREAT/DEEP depth of field with a photo example (can be from online source).
Go back to Padlet and “heart” (like) at least 5 photos that you really like and comment on them! (This can include some of the Speak Out/Be Seen, Shadow, or Double Exposure ones too).