Before we begin, please take a moment to fill out this survey: Click here!
Answer the following questions in your notes (typed or written):
- First, conduct a quick Google image search of “lifestyle photography”. What is this type of photography like based on what you see?
- Read this blog post: How I Define Lifestyle Photography
- How does the author/photographer define lifestyle photography?
- Now Google image search “portrait photography” and then, “documentary photography”.What are those types of photography like based on what you see?
- Based on what you’ve learned/seen so far, what do you think lifestyle portrait photos are typically produced for? What about classic portrait photography? Documentary photography? Environmental portraits?
We will watch some of this video: In Home Lifestyle Family Session
Now go to the Teams channel “Post Your Questions Here” and create a post explaining what you think is/are the main difference/s between Lifestyle Portrait Photography and Environmental Portraits.
In your notes, summarize the 7 lifestyle photography tips in only one or two sentences each. Click the link below:
Attention Seniors, click below for College Application Day Drive Thru event info!