Thursday 1/28: Camera Angles
- Camera Angles PowerPoint and Notes
- Camera Angles Review Activity
You will need to take down a few notes as we discuss camera angles. You may use paper and pen, Word document, or a notes app from your phone. Later when I collect your notes, you may upload them in any format as long as it’s legible!
This activity is to assess whether you can identify/recognize the camera angles in existing photos.
- Find and save a photo online to demonstrate EACH of the camera angles we just learned about (6 total). I recommend using Pexels.com, Pixabay.com , or Google Images.
- Create a Powerpoint or Word doc containing the photos you found.
- Make sure to label/title each camera angle you are demonstrating.
- Extra credit points if all photos follow a theme or aesthetic (dog photos, nature, vintage, architecture, the color green, etc.). Explain your theme at the end of the PPT/document to get the extra points!
- Turn in your PPT or Word document in the Teams assignment titled, “Camera Angles Review Activity” by the end of today.