Thursday 2/11/21: Gallery Walk + Photographer Spotlight
- Gallery Walk: My Toy Story
- Gordon Parks Video and Photo Critique
Gallery Walk: My Toy Story!
Step 1: Click on your class period gallery wall to view the My Toy Story work of your classmates. Heart/like all the photos that you love!
Step 2: Choose two photos to give feedback on and use the following prompts for your feedback:
- What do you love about their photo?
- What camera angle did they use and did they use it well?
- Is there anything that could have made this photo even better?
Photographer Spotlight: Gordon Parks
Gordon Parks Photo Critique:
Step 1: Find a Gordon Parks photo that you love. You can search through the archive link or the exhibition link below:
Gordon Parks Photography Archive
Google Image Search (last resort)
(If you’re on IG or using a personal device: @gordonparksfoundation)
Step 2: Save or copy the image and place it on a Word document.
Step 3: Answer the following questions about that photo:
- What do you love about it?
- What camera angle was used?
- What was Gordon Parks trying to achieve or show us with this photo?
- How does the photo make you feel or what does it make you think about?
Step 3: Turn in your Word document to the Gordon Parks Photo Critique assignment on Teams.