- Snapseed Demonstration: Selective Tool
- Product Photography Project
- Hot Tips
- Short Video: Editorial Photographer Tom Schierlitz
- The item you photograph should be something that can be sold so make sure it’s not too used up or empty!
- Also, CLEAN your product before photographing it.
- Smaller and shorter items tend to be easier to work with.
- Have 2-3 items to use in case the first one doesn’t work out.
- Make sure your product is in sharp focus. Tap the product on your phone screen to focus on it.
- Get some close ups if it has interesting details.
- Click here to see how bounced light helps fill in shadows on an object!