Wednesday 8/25/21: Camera Angles and Photographer Videos
- Camera Angles PowerPoint with Notes
- Viewing Photographer Videos-Spotting Camera Angles
- Blog Post Reflection
Introduction to Camera Angles
What are camera angles? What are the 6 main kinds of camera angles?
Take notes on a sheet of notebook paper or type onto a Word document. Save your notes, they will be checked off at a future time (along with your 4-step critique notes).
Join my Edpuzzle account with the link below. It’s not mandatory but it helps to join in order to view the videos properly. I also will provide the YouTube links below the videos.
Blog Post Reflection:
Create a post on your photo blog and answer these questions there. Title the post: “Video Reflection”. Copy the link to your post and submit it in Teams.
- Give a brief description of the type of photography that each of the photographers in the videos creates.
- Which photographer (or type of photography) did you relate to the most?
- Was there anything in the videos you found surprising or especially interesting?
- What questions do you have for either of the photographers?