Monday 11/29/21: Back from Break!
- Back from Break Blog Post Assignment-turn into Teams by end of class period!
- New Monthly Challenge Options Added! (Due by December 16th)
- Overview of the next 3 weeks
Back From Break Blog Post Assignment
Create a new post on your blog titled, “Back from Break”.
Tell me a bit about what you did over break using a combination of text, photos from your camera roll, and/or photos found online. (If you use any online photos, please indicate in the caption).
I know reception is bad in the classroom so you can upload your photos with a charger cable (I have a couple of iPhone ones) or write out your info now then add your camera roll photos later.
Here’s my post: https://5bobbym.edublogs.org/2021/11/29/back-from-break/
(If you’re not logged in to Edublogs you may need a password to view and it’s: photo.)
Complete as much as you can during class and turn into Teams before the end of the period! Update with more photos from home.
Coming up during the next 3 weeks:
- Double Exposure Portraits
Mix & Match Rules of Composition Photos
- Monthly Challenge #3
- Semester Final Exam: camera angles, camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, ISO), and rules of composition.
- Turn in Missing Work!