- Define and explain the different types of lighting patterns
Open the link above. For each of the following types of lighting, record the following information on a sheet of notebook paper:
- Split lighting
- Loop lighting
- Rembrandt lighting
- Butterfly lighting
- Broad Lighting
- Short Lighting
- Also include what “catchlights” are and why they are desirable to capture.*
1. Name of lighting pattern
2. Describe what it looks like and what it’s commonly used for.
3. Describe HOW to achieve that lighting pattern.
4. Copy/draw the diagram that shows the light set up.
5. Take a picture of your notes and turn them into Teams.