- Checking for understanding: Camera Angles
- National Geographic Photo Critique
Head over to Teams to find the Camera Angles formative assessment. It is only 6 questions! Due this class period.
National Geographic Photo Critique-Blog Post
Due by the end of today.
–Head to Photography (nationalgeographic.com) or simply do a Google Image search of “National Geographic Photography”. (There are subcategories at the top you can check out as well “travel”, “culture”, “portraits”)
–Find a photograph you think is amazing or beautiful. Open the image to take a screenshot of it using the Snipping Tool and save as a JPEG.
–Make a new post on your blog titled, National Geographic Photo Critique.
–Upload the photo you saved and answer the following questions about it:
- What is the photograph showing us?
- What elements of art do you see demonstrated and how?
- What camera angle do you think was used? If you can’t tell… how do you think the photographer took the photo?
- What sorts of messages can this photo communicate to viewers? Does it have a particular meaning or express a mood?
- In your opinion, what makes this photo great?
–Publish your post and turn in on Teams.