Friday 9/23/22: Peer Critiques for Individual Challenge #1
- Peer Critiques for Individual Challenge #1
If you haven’t already, please post your individual challenge to Padlet! The more projects that are up there, the better!
Peer Critiques for Individual Challenge #1
Log into Edublogs first.
Then head over to our Padlet Gallery Wall and visit ALL the blogs of your classmates to check out their photo work for the individual challenge. Remember to view other people’s blogs you’ll need the password: photo.
After viewing them all, I need you to choose THREE classmates that you will leave feedback for. This time you will leave your feedback in the comment section of their blog post!
After you answer the questions below in their comment section, I’ll need you to take a screen shot of each using the Snipping Tool so you can turn them in on Teams.
- Do you believe the photographer’s work adequately demonstrates the challenge they chose? Explain.
- Which photo do you like the most and why?
- What do you think of the photos they chose as their best 2-3 photos? Would you have chosen different ones? Explain why.
- What feedback can you give them about their photos overall? Like, should they have used different settings, angles, props, lighting, composition, etc…