Final Photo Portfolio Project
Due on Monday 12/12/22. Present to class on Tuesday 12/13/22.
For your final, you will produce a series of photographs that demonstrate good exposure, composition, and a creative/observant eye. Create a photographic response for each of the prompts below:
- A photograph that demonstrates something you find beautiful.
- A photograph with a unique perspective.
- A photograph that emphasizes the main subject with either creative framing device or contrast.
- A photograph that reveals something about you.
- A photo of your choice that demonstrates thoughtful composition.
Think out your shots before you start! Here some things to consider…
- Who/what are you representing?
- What are you excluding (not showing)?
- Where are you standing (angles, locations)?
- When are you taking the photo (time of day or what lighting situation)?
- Why are you making this picture?
- How might this picture affect others?
Use the PowerPoints below for reference:
Post to your blog as a gallery with only 1 column. Change “Link To” to Media File! Caption each photo with camera settings.