Let’s talk finals…
- Final Exam: About 30 questions (study guides to follow)-On finals day (Seniors: May 18th)
- Final Project: Photo Essay Project-Due Monday May 22nd (Seniors: May 17th)
- Final Portfolio: Select your best 6 photos taken for this class (I will show you how to add a tab to your blog to place your portfolio gallery in)- Due Monday May 22nd (Seniors: May 17th)
Click here for details of the Photo Essay project: Photo Essay Project_PPT_2023
Blog Activity: Student Photo Essay Analysis
Due Friday 4/28/23
Below I included many past students’ photo essay links. Choose at least 5 links to VIEW photo essays produced by past students (but I HIGHLY recommend looking at all of them if you have time!). Then select the 2 that you find most interesting and answer the following questions on a blog post for each:
- Who’s photo essay did you pick? (Find the student’s name and photo essay title.)
- What kinds of things do the photos show us? Literally! Quickly describe each photo.
- What is the photo essay about?
- Did you learn anything from the photo essay? How did it make you feel? What did it make you think about?
***If it asks for a passcode to view, it is “photo”. ***