- Take today’s practice quiz on Teams.
- Watch the video tutorial (link below and in Teams)-use headsets
- Blog Post: Post two photos using the techniques from video (include the before photos, so a total of 4 images being posted)
If the video below doesn’t play, try this link instead: Presets and Copying Edit Settings
Blog Post Instructions
- After watching the video tutorial, open two photos that you’ve taken from the same photo shoot in Lightroom.
- Find a preset that you like and customize it to your liking.
- Copy those edit settings to the other photo and export both as Jpegs.
- Create a blog post titled, “Presets and Copying Edit Settings”.
- Upload your before & after photos side-by-side using a 2-column gallery.
- Publish and turn in on Teams! Good job!