Turn in Photo Essay Topic Submission Today
Turn in your “Notebook Check 11/24/20” ASAP
1. Upload your Forced Perspective Photograph to Padlet. (Make sure you also turned it in on Teams.) You will be given voting instructions tomorrow so please refrain from “liking” any photos right now. *PERIOD 4: Upload your silhouette photo.*
2. Shutter Speed Notes:
- What is it?
- What does it do?
- How does it affect exposure of a photo?
- How does it affect how motion and action are captured in a photo?
3. Using Shutter Priority (Tv) on a DSLR:
Take a series of photos using Shutter Priority (Tv) mode. Take a photo at:
- 1 full second
- 1/10 of a second
- 1/60 of a second
- 1/250 of a second
- 1/750 of second
- 1/4000 of a second
IV. Add your answers to these questions in your Shutter Speed Notes:
- How did the shutter speed affect the way you captured the moving propeller in the photo when you followed the directions above?
- Ms. De La Rosa will demonstrate changing the shutter speed using Manual Mode. How were the photos affected this time?