Last day of 2020-2021 School Year!

Dear Students,

Whoa. This is it for the school year! I will make this brief, otherwise I’ll end up with too many paragraphs no one will read…

Thank you for showing up to class in the best way you could. I hope you gained something from it. I learned how to maximize the use of my phone camera this year and it’s been fun learning along with you. I’m glad we crossed paths and I hope to meet more of you in person in the near future (maybe in my advanced photo class in the Fall!).  Wishing you all a peaceful and fulfilling summer!

Sincerely,

Ms. De La Rosa

Some stuff, for fun:

(virtual) OFF THE BLOCK 2021 UCR ARTS’ Award-Winning FREE Summer Documentary Workshop for Teens

OFF THE BLOCK is open to any high school aged aspiring filmmaker (13 to 18 years old). No prior filmmaking experience is needed! The program is free to participants.

OFF THE BLOCK 2021 will run online from July 1st to July 30th, 2021, meeting Tuesday through Friday, 10am to 3pm. There will be a virtual orientation session on June 29th.

************************

6 Photographers Asked to Shoot Portraits of 1 Man… With a Twist

EdPuzzle Link to Video

YouTube Link to Video

“A photograph is shaped more by the person behind the camera than by what’s in front of it,” Canon says. This experiment, titled “Decoy,” was intended to prove that point and “shift creative thinking behind the lens.”

Post a comment