Individual Photo Challenge #1
Choose one of the photo cards below for your first individual photo challenge!
Due Wednesday 9/21/22
- For each challenge, you must take at least 20 photos.
- Then choose your best 2-3 photos to edit using Lightroom.
- You must use a DSLR camera on aperture priority, shutter priority, or manual mode.
- I recommend starting with a 400 ISO and only increase if necessary (but you can lower it if it’s super sunny and bright).
- Edit your photos in Lightroom, export as JPG (large) this time.
- Post your 2-3 edited photos individually and caption with the camera settings.
- Then add a gallery to show the 20+ photos you took for the challenge.
- Finally, add the card you chose so we know which challenge you did (save the card image or screenshot with snipping tool).