- Creating new blog
- First blog post
1. YOUR WEBSITE
Start a new website using edublogs.org Join the class blog: floresphotoclass. Create pages on your site. Include some of your photography on your homepage and some in at least one gallery page.
Click here for steps and support: Getting Started with Edublogs
Home/Landing Page -always add new work to your homepage every week.*
Assignments Page -post your photography projects/assignments on this page.
About Me/Contact Page (or widget) -with basic info about yourself including a photograph and email.
*PUT YOUR BEST WORK ON YOUR HOME PAGE AS A GALLERY OR AS INDIVIDUAL IMAGES.
*CREATE AN IMAGE WIDGET AND PUT AN IMAGE IN THERE OF YOURSELF OR SOMETHING YOU LOVE.
2. READ AND WRITE REVIEW-First blog post!
Read the online article links below and for your first post on your assignment page, answer these questions (you may also conduct your own searches). In a reflection answer the questions below. Then explain the basics of photography to your neighbor in the room.
- What are aperture, shutter speed and ISO?
- When would you need to change your ISO?
- What is aperture and shutter priority settings?
- What are AF modes how do you change them?
- Why do your need to meter the light to get the right exposure?
- What is white balance and why would you need to change it?
- What is depth of field and what is the difference between shallow and great?
- What are drive modes and metering modes?
- What is exposure compensation?