- Work on missing assignments + make-up last week’s quiz
- Shutter Speed Experiments
- Work on Foodie Project
- Compose emails to FUSD Board Members (see info in the General Channel in Teams)
Shutter Speed Experiments
You will need to record and turn in your findings later. Keep these in your notes for us to add onto on Thursday.
Open this link: http://canonoutsideofauto.ca/play/
- Set the camera mode to “Shutter Priority (Tv)”:
- Slide the Shutter Speed setting to “1 SEC” and take a photo with the blue button.
- Now take another photo for each of the following shutter speeds: 1/60, 1/350, 1/4000. You should now have a total of 4 photos in the gallery below.
- Explain the visual difference in the photos as you increased the shutter speed in Shutter Priority Mode.
- Clear the photos from the gallery.
- Set the camera mode to “Manual (M)”:
- Set the Aperture to 5.6 and the ISO to 400:
- Now take photos with the same Shutter Speed settings as before: 1 SEC, 1/60, 1/350, 1/4000. Look at your new 4 photos in the gallery below.
- Explain the visual difference in the photos as you increased the shutter speed in Manual Mode.