- Notes on Shutter Speed
Video w/ Questions(we’ll do this one tomorrow)
- Video for Demonstration
- Class Assignment: Fast vs Slow Shutter Speed Effects DUE Friday
Notes on Shutter Speed
On Tuesday you were asked to do a couple of shutter speed experiments using the Canon DSLR simulator website. Take out the paper or open the document that you used to write down your results so we can add to those notes:
(Copy definitions from “What is Shutter Speed?” slide. Plus add: fast shutter speeds= less light, slow shutter speeds=more light.)
Video With Questions Open the Forms “Quiz” for your class period and answer the questions as we watch the video. I will be pausing as each question is addressed.
Live Action Demonstration
Class Assignment: Fast vs Slow Shutter Speed Effects
- Do a Google Image search for “fast shutter speed photography” or “frozen action photography” to find 4 photographs that you like that demonstrate fast shutter speeds freezing action.
- Place the photos on a collage or document labeled, “Fast Shutter Speeds”.
- Do a Google Image search for “slow shutter speed photography” to find 4 photographs you like that demonstrate slow shutter speeds blurring motion or light.
- Place the photos on a collage or document labeled, “Slow Shutter Speeds”.
Turn into Teams by Friday.