-Discussing/catching up on the Foodie project: Photographing a Meal
-Shutter Speed Apps for upcoming photo experiments
-Update your student photo portfolios
Post a selfie if you got your tie dye on today in the Questions and Discussion channel on Teams! 🙂
- Take a screenshot of all your 24+ shots to turn in.
- Put the edited “Must Have Shots” onto a collage to turn in (mimic, bird’s eye, high angle, side view, interaction, and preparation).
- Turn in your very best/favorite shot edited and framed.
FREE Shutter Speed Apps to Check Out:
(Some Android smartphones have a Pro Mode feature that allows you to change shutter speed.)
- Lightroom (Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor)
See these apps in action:
Update your Student Photo Portfolios
Remember to include a very brief description of the project with the photos you post.
- Best Shallow DOF photos
- Wide DOF (Environmental Portrait or Forced Perspective)
- Photo in a Jar Effect
- Best Fruit/Veggie photos
- Best “Foodie Project: Photographing a Meal” photos
Still haven’t made a student portfolio??? (It will be part of your “finals” grade!) Here’s a video tutorial where I show you how to do it:
Let me know if you have any questions or need more assistance in setting it up.
Just for fun: close up photography of ants’ heads…Ant Portraits_National Geographic