- Finish your Portrait Light Pattern Project
- Complete the Photographer Spotlight Assignment
Photographer Spotlight: Christina Fernandez
Due: Thursday Oct 6th
Step 1: Click on the link below and take a look at her photo projects. In particular, make sure you view: Maria’s Great Expedition, Manuela Stitched, Ruin (Untitled Multiple Exposures), Lavanderia, Sereno, View From Here, and reflect/projection. I know, that’s practically all of them!
Step 2: Click on her Biography link and read the information about her and her work to gain a little insight about her and her work:
Step 3: Create a post on your blog that addresses the following information/questions using complete sentences : (use your own words, DO NOT copy and paste)
- Tell us the photographer’s name, where she’s from, and where she studied.
- What themes doe she explore in her work?
- Which photo collection did you find most interesting and why?
- What does she focus on as subject matter in this collection you selected?
- What do you think she is trying to express or show us in this collection?
Step 4: Save/copy your favorite photograph of hers to add to your blog. Then tell me the following about that photo:
- What is the title of the work and when was it created?
- What is the subject matter in the photo?
- Analyze how the photo was created (rules of composition used, camera angles, depth of field, editing, color, etc.).
- What is she trying to express or show us in the photograph?
- Why is this photo your favorite?
Step 5: Publish you post and turn in on Teams!