- Take more photos demonstrating light painting or ghost effects (you can work with anyone this time)
- Follow the posting instructions below:
Blog Post: Light Painting + Ghost Effects
Due Monday Nov. 14th
- Add a gallery containing all the light painting and ghost photos you took with your group. (You can leave out any that are totally dark or totally bright).
- Change the link to media file in the gallery settings! Some of ya’ll are still forgetting this part!
- Choose the best 3 or 4 photos captured by your group and open them in Lightroom to edit. Experiment with brightness, contrast, shadows, highlights, etc. plus the colors (maybe make some black & white). Save them as JPEGs.
- Add a second gallery to the SAME POST with the edited photos. (Don’t forget, link to media file!)
- Then add the camera settings to each of the edited photos.
- Publish and turn in on Teams!
The settings I need: camera mode, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and focal length. I like to abbreviate this is MASIF. And this is the format: M, f22, 10sec, ISO100, 18mm.
Here’s another example for future reference when we have regular shutter speeds (fraction of a second): Av, f5.6, 1/200, ISO400, 35mm.
Below is a video clip on how to find camera settings from your saved photos: