Adv.Photo-Tuesday 1/24/23: Intro to Editorial Photography
- Finish the double color exposure portraits if you still need to catch up.
- Blog Activity and Video
Blog Activity: Intro to Editorial Photography
Due at end of period Wednesday 1/25/23
-Click the link below to read the article:
What is Editorial Photography?
-Create a blog post that answers the following questions:
- What is editorial photography? How is it different from advertising?
- What are some kinds of editorial photography? Can you think of more examples (think about magazines or articles you’ve looked at)?
- Summarize the 3 steps to planning an editorial photoshoot:
- Summarize the 5 Editorial photography tips and tricks:
-Watch the following video and answer the video questions on the same blog post:
- What are some of the types of photography that Tom mentions he makes?
- Why is it important to bring your interests into your photography?
- What two things does Tom Schierlitz tell students?
- Which of his photos or series did you find most interesting?
- What type of editorial photography would you want to photograph?