P.4 Wednesday 2/1/23: Photo Color Palette Photoshop Activity!
- Complete and turn in yesterday’s Color Scheme Photo assignment.
- Click here to check out the inspiration for today’s Color Palette Photoshop Activity: Cinema Palettes
- Photo Color Palette-Photoshop Activity
Photo Color Palette-Photoshop Activity
You’re going use the Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop to sample colors from a photo. You’ll create a color palette like the Cinema Palettes you looked at but with your own photo! I think it’s a fun thing to make, hope you enjoy!
- Open the Photoshop Template I made for you here: Color Palette Photoshop Template File
- First DOWNLOAD, then open the Photoshop file. And before you begin anything, save a copy to YOUR OneDrive.(If the link doesn’t work, I also saved a copy of the file on the USB flash drive that is on my desk, just ask the sub for it.)
- Use a photo YOU have taken and already have saved. Pick one that you think has nice combination of colors. Open in Photoshop.
- Below is the video (plus the link, in case it won’t play on Edublogs). I didn’t record any audio, it is all visual. Those more familiar w Photoshop should be able to follow it. Those who are newer to Photoshop, seek help from your classmates! They won’t bite…
- To resize a photo: CTRL+T (hit enter after you resize)
- Zoom out: CTRL+”Minus sign”
- Zoom in: CTRL+”Plus sign”
- To deselect (get rid of a selection area): CTRL+D