P.4 Wednesday 2/1/23: Photo Color Palette Photoshop Activity!

Today’s Agenda:

• Complete and turn in yesterday’s Color Scheme Photo assignment.
  • Click here to check out the inspiration for today’s Color Palette Photoshop Activity: Cinema Palettes
  • Photo Color Palette-Photoshop Activity

Photo Color Palette-Photoshop Activity 

You’re going use the Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop to sample colors from a photo. You’ll create a color palette like the Cinema Palettes you looked at but with your own photo! I think it’s a fun thing to make, hope you enjoy!

1. Open the Photoshop Template I made for you here: Color Palette Photoshop Template File
  2. First DOWNLOAD, then open the Photoshop file. And before you begin anything, save a copy to YOUR OneDrive.(If the link doesn’t work, I also saved a copy of the file on the USB flash drive that is on my desk, just ask the sub for it.)
  3. Use a photo YOU have taken and already have saved.  Pick one that you think has nice combination of colors. Open in Photoshop.
  4. Below is the video (plus the link, in case it won’t play on Edublogs). I didn’t record any audio, it is all visual.  Those more familiar w Photoshop should be able to follow it.  Those who are newer to Photoshop, seek help from your classmates!  They won’t bite…

Shortcut reminders: 

• To resize a photo: CTRL+T (hit enter after you resize)
  • Zoom out: CTRL+”Minus sign”
  • Zoom in: CTRL+”Plus sign”
  • To deselect (get rid of a selection area): CTRL+D

https://flip.com/s/9zQ_fVBzuFds

Post a comment