Wednesday 2/15/23: Natural Light Portrait Photography
- Introduction to Natural Light Portraiture-PowerPoint
- Exploring Gordon Parks’s Photography
Natural Light Portrait Photography PowerPoint: Click here to open
We will talk about some simple natural light direction and situations. Today we’re only going to slide 9 of the PowerPoint.
Exploring Gordon Parks Photography-Blog Post
Gordon Parks Photography Archive
View the various photographic works of Gordon Parks at the link above. I will demonstrate how to navigate the website.
Look through at least 3 different photo archives and select one portrait that stood out to you. Right click and Save As a JPEG or take a screen shot of it using the Snipping Tool & save as a JPEG.
Create a blog post, titled “Gordon Parks Photography”.
Upload the portrait you chose and tell me:
- what type of lighting you think was used
- what camera angle was used
- how was the photo composed
- why did you choose this portrait
- what was this photo taken for, what is the story behind it