- Analyze and discuss photographs that capture action w/ fast shutter speeds.
- Get acquainted with assigned groups and with changing the shutter speed on the DSLRs.
- Discuss Levitation Project-we’re taking photos outside Thurs and Fri. Dress intentionally.
Check out the work of the following photographers:
- How can we tell when fast shutter speeds were used in a photograph?
- Whose work do you like the most and why?
- Save a few photos that you would like to use as inspiration.
Trofort’s site images may be blocked, here’s a Google Image search result of her photography: Alyssa Trofort Google Image Results
Practice the following with your group members:
- Changing the camera mode to shutter priority (Tv).
- Using the main dial to change the shutter speed. Tomorrow we will use 1/500 or faster.
- Changing the ISO. Tomorrow we will be at 400-800 or so.
- Change the drive mode to continuous shooting. This will help us capture more of the action tomorrow.