Camera Angles Pop Quiz!
In the our Teams general channel I will post a link to a short quiz about camera angles. Once it’s posted, you can begin.
My Toy Story Gallery Walk and Evaluation
- Step 1. First, I need everyone to go to the Padlet Gallery Wall and make sure your photos contain your name (first name + last initial only). If you can’t edit your post, add it in the comments (“My name is____ and this is my project!”).
- Step 2. Spend some time clicking to enlarge the photo collages on the gallery wall. Then go back and “♥” the THREE you like the best only! (But you can’t “♥” your own.)
- Step 3. Find the project that belongs to the person you have been assigned to evaluate. (I will announce who you will evaluate during class, so pay attention!)
- First, tell them what you like/love about their photos!
- Look at the camera angles they captured and let them know if you can’t find a certain angle that they should have: eye level, high, bird’s eye, low, worm’s eye, ground, tilted, and close up of detail.
- Finally, give them any other feedback that you think is appropriate-this can include constructive criticism.
Period 2 Padlet Gallery Wall link:https://padlet.com/delasa/period2
Period 3 Padlet Gallery Wall link: https://padlet.com/delasa/period3
We will begin MAP testing this Thursday!
2nd period: You will be testing in Reading
3rd period: You will be testing in Math
First, I need everyone to click on this site to make sure your school laptop “passes” the configuration check: https://check.nwea.org/
What is Map testing? We will discuss in class. Also, there are lots of resources on the district website:https://www.fusd.net/remotetesting