Thursday 8/19/21: Finish Scavenger Photo-Taking and Begin Fill-In-The-Blank Editing Assignment

This assignment is posted on Teams.

1. Editing Website Link Instructions:

After you finish capturing all the items on the scavenger hunt list, you will need to edit your photos before saving them to the OneDrive.  I would like for you to use the editing features that are already in your phone.  Below is the link that walks you through the iPhone editing features.  Read through this as you fill out the document provided further below.

How To Edit Photos On iPhone Using The Built-In Photos App

*I know some of you don’t have an iPhone, but the features are somewhat similar on other phones and these are editing tools/terms used in all editing apps and software.

2. Document to fill out and turn in:

This document is located in Teams assignment titled:  “Fill-In-The-Blank Assignment: Editing Photos Using Built-In Features”.

Once completed, turn in on Teams.

Word Document: Edit Photos On iPhone Using The Built-In Photos App

Fillable PDF Version: Edit Photos On iPhone Using The Built-In Photos App

*Opening the PDF document from your OneDrive doesn’t give you the option to fill it out but downloading it from Teams does allow it.

3. Now, give the editing features a try starting with one photo! Try ALL the features in your phone, even those I didn’t include in the document so you see what each tool does to an image.  Move the slider back and forth with each tool but always bring it back to zero before you move on to the next tool (see video below).

Once you feel pretty comfortable with the tools, continue editing all your scavenger hunt photos to place on your PowerPoint!

Here I demonstrate what I want you to try:

Post a comment