Tuesday 1/18/22: Gallery Walk + Intro to Macro Photography
- Gallery Walk-2021 in Pictures
- Macro Photography Notes
- On your screen, display your My 2021 Year in Photos Project OR if you provided photos with your questions from Tuesday, you can share that instead.
- If you don’t have either, then stay seated and work on your project. It’s past due!
- Have a notebook or sheet of notebook paper out for others to write on when they visit your seat.
- When you view someone else’s project (or assignment) answer the following questions about it:
What did you enjoy about viewing it?
Did you learn something new or relate to anything in their work?
Intro to Macro Photography
-Copy down the bold items in a notebook or Word document from the PPT below:
Notes will be collected at a later date, so save them!
-Check out some student-produced “macro” photography: