- Turn in missing work
- Create Authentic Portrait Project Preparation PowerPoint
–>Go through this PowerPoint if you were absent 3/14/23:
–>Preparation PowerPoint: Due
Friday March 17th Tuesday March 28th
Create a Powerpoint where you can type out the answers to the preparation guide below.
Title your PPT “Authentic Portrait Project Preparation” and add your name + class period.
Your slide order should include only the following from the preparation guide:
- Slide 1: Brainstorm (Step 1 in guide)- make a list of important adults in your life and narrow it down to one for this project. Make a list of things about your chosen subject.
- Slide 2: Clarify your Vision (Step 2 in guide)-answer the questions about the vision you have for the portraits
- Slide 3: Mapping Out the Flow (step 4 in guide)-provide your own “flow” and jot down some of the questions that help get the momentum going.
- Slide 4: Approaching Subjects: summarize info and provide your own “script”.
- Slide 5: Directing Subjects: summarize info and copy some of the directional tips that you could use in your shoot.
–>Portrait of Significance PROJECT:
April 3rd April 10th
-Post 3-4 portraits and include 2 paragraphs explaining who the person is and why you chose them for your significance portrait project. Include information that you gathered from your interview questions.
Student examples of this project: Authentic Portraits PPT